What is Grade 354?
Johnson Test Papers’ Grade 354 filter papers are among the fastest filter papers in the Johnson Test Papers ashless range. This gravimetric filter is well suited for quantitative analysis of soil and air.
- Extremely low ash content (0.007% ash maximum)
- Intermediate pore size of 12-15 µm
- Filtration speed of 10 seconds according to DIN 53137
- Commonly used for routine air pollution analysis and soil pollution analysis
Johnson Test Papers’ quantitative paper comes in a variety of particle retentions, filtration speeds, and filter thicknesses to provide you with the appropriate filter for your precipitate. Also see our hardened ashless grades for analysis requiring the use of strong acids or bases.
This is a fast filtering, wide pore grade for rapid filtration
- It is used for coarse and voluminous particles and gelatinous precipitates such as iron, zirconium, chromium and aluminum hydroxides, and cobalt sulfide.
- It is also used for fast analysis procedures for unstable precipitates such as silicon determination in steel and pig iron analysis which requires fast filtration.
- Johnson Test Paper’s Grade 354 filters are suitable for quantitative air pollution analysis as a paper tape for impregnation when determining gaseous compounds at high flow rates.
- Grade 354 filters are also commonly used in preparing solid environmental samples (e.g., soils, sludges) for metals analysis after nitric acid digestion.
- Grade 354 is available in a convenient, disposable, 47 mm filter funnel with a 250 ml capacity. The 47 mm diameter filter can be easily removed for further analysis or culturing.
|Whatman Cross Reference||= No.41|
|Speed class||Fast Filtering|
|Pore size (μM)||12-15|
|Filtration Speed (sec*)||10|
|Burst Strength (Kg/cm²)||> 0.20|
|Diameter (mm)||Product Code|