J-QUANT® Ascorbic Acid
- These ascorbic acid test strips provide dependable measurement of ascorbic acid/vitamin C after dipping into the sample.
- They measure between: 0 - 2000 mg/dL.
- Ascorbic acid plays an important role in the fruit producing and food processing industry. Most vegetables naturally contain ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and can also be further supplemented to fruits and juices acting as stabilising and reducing agents.
- J-QUANT® Ascorbic Acid Test Strips are simple to use and can be used on worktops that have been used to cut fruits and vegetables in addition to fruit juices and soft drinks to rapidly determine the level of vitamin C.
- They can also test the level of ascorbic acid that acts as a preservative or antioxidant that has been added to various foodstuffs.
|Parameter: J-QUANT® Ascorbic Acid 2000||Graduation: 0 - 50 - 100 - 200 - 300 - 500 - 700 - 1000 - 2000 mg/L AA||Presentation: 100 strips /pk||Product code: 212.1||Industries: Laboratory Education Industrial|