- These test strips work in aqueous solutions and on metallic surfaces in various industries.
- They are commonly utilised in the rapid and effective monitoring of electroplating solutions in the electroplating and copper etching process, domestic water supplies and waste water used in the production of printed circuits and printing plates.
- Copper and copper compounds are also tested for in the production of water pipes and this test can be used to measure copper in solution.
- This test paper allows the quick and easy detection of copper(I) and copper(II) ions.
- Is is used for the detection of copper and copper salts on surfaces and in ash, for the detection of pores in metallic coatings on copper containing materials, in criminal trace investigations (bullets), and for the detection of copper-containing pesticides on fruit and vegetables.
- This test strip is specific for copper.
J-QUANT® Copper's Products
|J-QUANT® Copper 300||0 - 10 - 30 - 100 - 300 mg/L Cu⁺||100 strips/pk||250.1||Laboratory Education Environmental / Safety Water Treatment|