- J-QUANT® Glucose test strips are a precise and rapid way to test for glucose in vegetables or solutions such as fruit juice.
- This test requires no preparation, and can very quickly determine the amount of glucose in a sample with it’s simple methodology.
- The food and beverage industry relies heavily on having the right amount of glucose in their products.
- When potatoes arrive at their destination, simple quality control can be implemented by using this test. Glucose in potatoes is a critical parameter to measure during storage. An increase in temperature or being stored for long periods leads to an increase in the amount of glucose which can lead to bad taste, blemishes and a decrease in overall quality.
- These strips can also be used in the educational sector for food science study, urine analysis and in osmosis/diffusion experiments.
|Parameter: J-QUANT® Glucose 500||Graduation: 0 - 10 - 25 - 50 - 100 - 250 - 500 mg/L Glucose||Presentation: 100 strips/pk||Product code: 230.1||Industries: Laboratory Education Industrial|
|Parameter: J-QUANT® Glucose 2000||Graduation: 0 - 100 - 250 - 500 - 1000 - 2000 mg/dL Glucose||Presentation: 100 strips/pk||Product code: 238.1||Industries: Laboratory Education Industrial|