- The J-QUANT® Iron 500 test strips can determine if a metal is ferrous or non-ferrous.
- They can measure the amount of iron on metal surfaces and in aqueous solutions
- A rapid and reliable measurement can be obtained within 10 seconds of testing as the test does not require training.
- Iron is utilised in industry for water pipes and containers.
- Dissolved iron is therefore an important indication of the level of corrosion.
- Iron is drinking water is not acceptable as it causes the colour of water to turn brown and gives it a bad taste.
J-QUANT® Iron's Products
|Parameter: J-QUANT® Iron 500||Graduation: 0 - 3 - 10 - 25 - 50 - 100 - 250 - 500 mg/L Fe²⁺||Presentation: 100 strips/pk||Product code: 248.1||Industries: Laboratory Education Environmental / Safety Water Treatment|