- These J-QUANT® Phosphate 500 test strips can quickly and reliably measure the level of phosphate in liquids. These strips provide consistent results with their easy to use method within 90 seconds of sampling.
- Unique to the market - the only ‘dry’ test available - no reagents required
- For the measurement of orthophosphate ions in wastewater, soil samples, fertilizers and food.
- Phosphate in surface water may be due to flow of domestic waste, fertiliser waste or effluent and detergent from industry
- Can reduce growth of particular organisms
- Higher levels of phosphate can result in eutrophication of rivers and lakes which can prove fatal to aquatic life
- Also used for quickly and consistently measuring corrosion inhibitors when servicing cooling and heating systems
J-QUANT® Phosphate's Products
|Parameter: J-QUANT® Phosphate 500||Graduation: 0 - 3 - 10 - 25 - 50 - 100 - 250 - 500 mg/L PO₄³⁻||Presentation: 100 strips/pk||Product code: 224.1||Industries: Laboratory Education Environmental / Safety Water Treatment Food Service|