J-QUANT® Total Chlorine
- J-QUANT® Total Chlorine test strips can quickly and economically measure the level of total chlorine in liquid. These strips provide consistent results with their easy to use method with no wait time after sampling.
- Chlorine is used in swimming pools, spas, drinking water, industrial boiling and cooling water and wastewater however, too much chlorine can also be hazardous
- Determines if correct amount of disinfection has occurred that will destroy harmful microorganisms, remove impurities and prevent the growth of algae.
- Cyanide waste is detoxified using chlorine by electroplaters
- Chlorine can be free or bound (as chloroamines). Total chlorine is both types combined
- There is a legal obligation in some countries to have test strips/kits available to check the level of the disinfectant if there are dilution instructions from the manufacturer
- For measuring low levels of chlorine in swimming pools we recommend our Swimming Pool test strips 3 in 1 or 5 in 1
J-QUANT® Total Chlorine's Products
|Parameter: J-QUANT® Total Chlorine 200||Graduation: 0 - 10 - 25 - 50 - 100 - 200 mg/L Cl₂||Presentation: 5m reel||Product code: 020.5||Industries: Laboratory Environmental / Safety Water Treatment Food Service Healthcare Food Service Industrial|