Johnson Test Papers' Syringe Filters are disposable and ready to use filtration units that are competitive quality filters and well packaged. We offer an extensive range of disposable syringe filters, categorised in different families. Rapid purification and removal of particles is very simple: just place the filter on the syringe, and you are ready for general use filtration. Special manipulations are not required. They are designed to provide fast and efficient filtration of aqueous and organic solutions. The fluid to be purified may be cleaned by drawing it up the syringe through the filter, or by forcing the unfiltered fluid out, through the filter.
Syringe filters are used for numerous pharmaceutical, environmental, biotechnology, food/beverage, and agricultural industries. They can be used for the filtration of suspended matter from liquid samples or gases. Our syringe filters accommodate a variety of sample matrices for demanding sample preparation and microfiltration applications, such as: sample clarification, filtration of solvents used for chromatography applications, sterile filtration, sterile venting and medical applications such as filtration of biological samples, tissue cultures, proteins and nucleic acids.
Syringe filters may also be used to remove particles from a sample, prior to analysis by HPLC. They are also available for the filtration of gases and for the removal of bacteria from a sample. The syringe filters are available in many different diameters, pore sizes, sterility and with several hydrophilic or hydrophobic membrane materials incorporated in a polypropylene housing and sealed without glue to maintain the purity of the filtered sample. Because every filter is used once, contamination of sensitive instrumentation by solid impurities is avoided, thus increasing the lifetime of chromatographic columns and equipment. Explore the characteristics of each family and choose the one most suitable for your application. ISO 9001 certified manufacturing is carried out to the highest standard in certified clean room conditions, using the latest manufacturing technology to ensure a high quality consistent product. All the syringe filters are certified by the HPLC Extractable Test.
- Application Compatibility: Broad range of filtration media meets diverse application needs
- Minimum sample hold-up: Syringe filter housing is specially designed to maximise sample recovery
- Convenient: Each unit is clearly marked with an identifying code to denote pore size and membrane material
- High quality housing construction and welding to prevent any leaking
- Sterile: Filters can be purchased pre-sterilised by gamma radiation and individually wrapped
- High lot-to-lot reliability and reproducibility for consistent filtration quality
- Ultra-pure production facility according to the highest quality standards
- Transparent syringe filter housing for full visual control
- HPLC sample preparation
- Routine QC analysis
- Content uniformity
- Removal of protein precipitates
- Dissolution testing
- Food analysis
- Biofuel analysis
- Environmental samples
|MCE (Mixed Cellulose Ester)||
|CA (Cellulose Acetate)||
|PVDF (Polyvinylidene Fluoride)||
|PVDF-D (Polyvinylidene Fluoride)||