PvDF Membrane Filter
What is PvDF?
Johnson Test Papers’ PVDF membrane is a hydrophobic, versatile high temperature resistant polyvinylidene difluoride membrane. It is particularly microporous and highly efficient in particle removal.
It is designed to provide strength, flexibility and chemical compatibility to meet the rigorous and demanding requirements of chemical filtration applications. Incorporated with no wetting agents, PVDF filtration membrane is also an ideal cost-effective alternative to polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) membrane to prevent moisture blockage in venting and gas filtration.
For additional information on OEM specific applications, Johnson Test Papers has the product breadth and flexibility to meet your needs, as well as the quality standards to help ensure your success. Contact us to discuss application requirements, request free product samples and order products.
- Bacterial removal
- Preparation of HPLC and GC flowing particle removal
- Drug filtration
- Organic solvents and extremely corrosive chemical filtration
- Air and gas filtration
- Lining material for tubes and fittings
- Sterile filtration of biochemical solutions
- Insulation material for electrical wires
- Membrane for immunoblotting
- Stack consists of reinforced-type PVDF membrane. Possess superior properties of heat-resistance and chemical-resistance
- Holds the opposite capability against hydrophilic membrane
- Can ensure wet air and other gas pass through smoothly, even when the differential pressure is very low. But the water liquid cannot permeate
- High thermal and chemical resistance
- Resistant against most organic solvents and aggressive liquids
- Wide chemical compatibility: pH 1 - 14
|Sterilisation||USP Class VI Testing||Thickness||Extractable||Maximum Operating Temperature||Sealing Compatibility||Pore Size Range|
|Gamma Irradiation or Ethylene Oxide (EtO)||N/A||N/A||<1% Boiling Water||121°C||Ultrasonic, Heat||0.03 to 10.0μM|